Reddit is an additional platform to bring a 2022 Recap to its viewers. Redditors can working experience a selection of “fun and intriguing stats” that are translated and localized for users’ preferred language, including a summary of time put in on the system, information consumers have engaged with, and communities they considered or joined.
In addition to the user’s expertise, Reddit Recap 2022 also brings some facts on how the platform was utilised this past 12 months. Below are the highlights:
- Reddit was household to extra than 100,00 lively communities close to the planet
- Redditors established 430+ million posts, a 14% YoY improve
- r/amitheasshole was the very first most-viewed community
- r/mademesmile distribute pleasure and observed a 45% boost in sights as opposed to last year, making it the #38 most-considered subreddit over-all
- r/worldnews became the #3 most-seen neighborhood and r/ukraine had 1.8B sights and 6M+ posts and feedback in 2022 by itself
- r/position – in this year’s 87-hour operate of the venture, Redditors from 236 international locations and territories contributed 160+ million tiles. It was the #16 most-viewed subreddit, whilst it was only a four-working day event.
Reddit Recap 2022 provides you private usage of the application
Now that you know some of the most exciting tidbits of Reddit Recap 2022, here’s what you have to have to know to see your Reddit recap.
According to the system, logged-in Redditors can simply click on the Narwahl icon beneath their profile in the app or the navigation bar on the desktop to see their distinctive and personalised expertise. After released, Recap walks by way of a collection of downloadable and shareable cards that include pleasurable stats this sort of as:
- Is the consumer staff Cat or Puppy?
- A user’s most upvoted comment
- Avatar outfit adjustments
- r/spot tiles placed
- Communities buyers may well be interested in signing up for
At the time consumers reach the finish of their Recap practical experience, they have just one previous new and distinctive option to see how they stack up versus other Redditors by becoming rewarded a Superpower Reddit Potential. Dependent on gained Karma details, the card spots Redditors into one of 3 classes: Scarce, Epic, or Legendary. To insert to the expertise, it also shows their most the latest Avatar, the top three frequented communities. It assigns a created persona gathered from the subject areas they were being most interested in.
In addition, to rejoice the Recap return, end users had been granted obtain to absolutely free Avatar accessories that dropped all over the fall in the Avatar Builder, which includes the Tardigrade, Narwhal, and Banana Mask. All are still obtainable to any Redditor, new or old, until January 2023.