Yes, this is in reference to the viral case of a Malaysian man who was told to pay a total of RM920—for a grand meal of a burger and a drink. Of course, RM460 was his own share of the bill (which was split evenly), and the ongoing debate rages over the additional RM460 requested to cover the birthday girl’s share.
But let’s leave the argument to those more qualified—and clearly, there are a those better positioned to make judgements. Instead, here’s a list of gadgets that you can get under the price of RM460—and we promise that they’re (probably) worth more than a burger and a drink.
A budget of RM460 is pretty substantial for headphones, and some of the options below—such as the Magic Earbuds—actually have premium features such as ANC. In fact, you can actually pick up multiple units of some of our suggestions below, so choose wisely.
- Honor Magic Earbuds – RM359
- Sony WF-XB700 TWS – RM419
- Redmi AirDots S – RM62.90
- QKZ VK4 – RM43.80 (buy 10 of these and have some change leftover)
- KZ ZSN Pro – RM73.30
- Oppo Enco W11 – RM159
- Oppo Enco W31 – RM259
- Samsung Galaxy Buds+ – RM349
Why waste money going out when you can stay home and entertain yourself within budget? At RM460, you have plenty of options:
- Mi TV Stick – RM135 (x3)
- Mi Box S – RM208 (buy two of these!)
- Zhiyun Smooth Q2 – RM409
- Zhiyun Smooth 4 – RM328
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 – RM459
- Google Nest Mini – RM158 (2x)
- Samsung HWK350 Soundbar with subwoofer – RM465
You can pick up some decent smartwatches within this budget—or even multiple units of more affordable fitness bands.
Or, you know, put that RM460 towards productivity:
- HP Monitor V24i 24″ FHD Monitor – RM399
- 10.10 Samsung 24 Inch Curved FHD Monitor – RM405
- Samsung Monitor 22″ (LF22T350FHEXXM) – RM329
- Innergie PowerGear 60C USB-C PD3.0 – RM273
- Anker A2045 PowerPOrt Atom III 45W – RM179 (you can actually pick two of these up and still stay under budget)
- Mi Power Bank 3 Pro – RM189 (2x)
- Ugreen 6-in-1 USB-C Hub – RM89.99 (5x)
- Anker PowerPort Atom PD4 – RM449
Believe it or not, you can actually buy a smartphone within the same budget:
- Redmi 9C (3GB+64GB) – RM439
- Redmi 9 (4GB+64GB) – RM599
- Redmi 9A (2GB+32GB) – RM359
- Realme C11 (3GB+32GB) – RM429
Boya BY-WM4 Pro K1 Wireless Lavalier – RM385
Boya BY-PM700 USB – RM330
Boya BY-MM1 – RM68 (6x)
Why not spend some of that money on a premium membership? Personally, I wouldn’t be able to live without YouTube Premium, Netflix Premium, and Spotify Premium:
So, what do you think? Can your money be better spent on the products above? Or, if you have any other suggestions, do let us know.
The post The best gadgets you can buy for RM460 that’s better than a burger appeared first on SoyaCincau.com.